Sunday, November 29, 2009

Welcome to Russell!

So,  I know I've been gone for awhile, but now I'm sitting here with not  whole lot to do and thought I'd blog to the world.  Spencer and I have had the WORST luck with vehicles lately.

1st:  Wednesday night right before we headed home for Spencer's brother's wedding, he was rear-ended on his way to our church.  My car was totaled.

2nd:  The insurance company took TONS of time and we still don't have money back from them.

3rd:  We bought a new car to replace said rear-ended car.

4th:  On our way back to Omaha from Colorado, we get pulled over.  The tail-lights on the Element are out.  We are not going to be allowed to proceed any farther.  The cop tells us we can go as far as the next town where there is no 24-hour store and where we'll have to spend the night.  So here we are, in RUSSELL, KANSAS with our dog, in our hotel room.  What an exciting time right?  Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment