Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Day Giving challenge

I wanted to add this button to my blog but I'm too technically challenged for that.  So click here: 30 Day Giving Challenge

Moneysavingmom.com is a part of this 30 Day Giving Challenge which challenges anyone who wants to participate to give to anyone and everyone each day of November.  The challenge is to find different ways to give each day.  It may be to a total stranger and it may be to someone you know.  You can give to a mission or organization and you can also give to a neighbor.  I LOVE service projects and serving others.  After all gifts is one of my love languages so naturally I love doing it.  So starting today and every day of November, I'm accepting this challenge.

I'm excited to see how God uses me through the month of November.

Wanna join?  I'd love to know how you're going to give to others each day this month!

Stay tuned to see what today's BIG GIVE is!

No comments:

Post a Comment