Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cloudy with a chance of more rain

I love these cloudy, rainy days.  Well I do when I can stay home, curled up on the couch with a blanket and the best book in the world.   I decided the other day that I have got to start reading again.  I used to read everywhere I went.  It was torture to put a book down to eat dinner with the fam.

Then, I went to college... and I HAD to read.  Kind of killed the "enjoyment" of reading I think.  So, I'm thinking about getting a library card and learning how to read for enjoyment again.

I have lots of "ideas" of things I'm going to start doing for the first time or again.  I'm going to start making cards... for Christmas once I get a picture of the whole family.  The whole family being... Spencer, the dog, and me!  I think I need to figure out the self-timer on the new camera.

I also need to catch back up on the scrapbooking.  If I've calculated correctly, I'm approximately 2 years behind schedule.  GREAT!  So if I died now, no one could see in pictures what I've been doing the last 2 years.

I'm also going to become a landscaper.  We've got the most plain and boring yard I've ever seen... so a landscaper I will be.  I've got a gift card for Home Depot and I'm going to buy nice plants and plant them... come spring, maybe.

See?  I'm full of aspirations. . . . . .
                                                     and procrastination.

I'll let you know if/when any of these things amount to anything.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment