Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Here we Come!

This is such a fun time of the year.  Spring has sprung and summer is creepin' this way one sun-shiny day at a time.  I spend each day with the windows open loving the scent of spring as it blows through my curtains.

I spent last weekend planting a few bulbs and now have daffodils, hyacinth, and tulips in full bloom.  Beautiful!

I think it's called spring because it just make you want to spring into action.  Spencer and I went and got a quote on redoing our kitchen, cabinets and all, last week and were shocked at how inexpensively we could do all this.

We sprung into action when it comes to actually figuring out what we want to do with the family room.

We are springing into action to finish collecting money and figuring out the final details of our trip.

It just seems that there are so many things to be excited and joyful about this time of the year.

My friend Heidi wrote on her facebook way back at the beginning of the year that she was choosing to believe that 2010 would be a year of joy.  A month later she found out she was pregnant!  I'm positive 2010 will be a year full of joy in their family.

I think when we choose to have a positive outlook its easy to realize all of the ways God blesses us each and every day.

I also learned something really cool at small group last night... I'll share that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment