Thursday, February 11, 2010

Catching UP

Sorry for my absence or delay of post or whatever.  Do you ever have one of those days?  Yeah me too.  Well, it's been one of those weeks.  I was literally only in the office for an hour today.  The rest of the day was spent in meetings.  Basically my brain is scrambled and I'm tired.

We went to small group on Tuesday.  I also made homemade beef stroganoff.  I meant to take a picture.  I forgot.  I ate 1360 calories on Tuesday.

On Wednesday I got to see my friend Nicole.  We had lunch and talked about ministry etc.  We went to Jason's Deli.  It was my first time there.  I would've loved to have had a huge awesome sandwich but stuck to eating the salad bar instead.  I ate approximately 1000 calories yesterday.  Yes, I'm not kidding.  I ate that salad for lunch, a Kashi bar for breakfast, chili, 100 calorie crackers, a fruit cup, and a chocolate for dinner.  I went to bed hungry, just to be honest, but it was late enough that I didn't care.  I didn't work out yesterday because I had to go into work earlier than normal.  When I got home from work last night, Spencer and Preston were already working out.  It took them until 11:00.  I would've been up till after midnight to do it.  I just couldn't.

Today I had Life Cereal for breakfast= 160 cal.  Then I went to work and had a meeting for our annual Easter Egg Hunt.  Then I went to a lunch meeting.  For lunch I had a french dip sandwich and fresh fruit at a restaurant=  668.  Then I went to an afternoon area CM meeting.  They had cake.  Wedding cake I might add.  NO, no one got married.  They just had it for dessert.  Are you kidding?  So good.  I split a piece with a friend.  Probably 300 calories.  YIKES.  Did I mention how fantastic it was?  For supper I had 2 hard shell turkey tacos and brown rice= 388.  So today it looks like I've eaten a grand total of= 1516.  HOLY SMOKES!  I most definitely should NOT have had that wedding cake.  However, If I averaged today and yesterday (yes, I'm making myself feel better) then it's only an average 1258.  Not SO bad I guess.

I also would like to make an announcement!  My jeans are super loose AND I finally lost weight!  It's hard to imagine that after 5 weeks of working out I'm just now losing weight but I had 0 muscle mass and probably spent much of that time building muscle.  I've only lost 4 pounds but for goodness sakes I'll take it where I can get it.

Also in even more exciting news, Spencer has lost 25 pounds now and even got to buy new jeans yesterday in a smaller size!  He's doing so well.

How are you doing at achieving your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment