Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Eating without being miserable

Hey everyone,

     Not blogging much today since it's Wednesday and I have tons to do.  I just wanted to let you in on a website that I found last week.  Since my attempt to eat healthier it has become harder to eat out unless I'm going to Subway.  I ran across this website last week that is operated by licensed dietitians.  www.healthydiningfinder.com.

     Enter your zip code.  The website will then pull up all the restaurants in/near your zip and show you the items they have deemed the healthiest for you to eat.  It shows you calories and tells you how to order that item.  I think this is really helpful.  It won't list locally owned restaurants (that I know of) just chain restaurants.  Thought it might be helpful to those of you who are eating out and trying to do it in a healthy way.

    Hope you all enjoyed Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment