Monday, February 22, 2010

Winter Jammed Out

I spent this weekend attending Winter Jam with our 4th and 5th grade students.  We had a GREAT time sledding on the best sledding hill I've ever gone down, ice skating, playing games, watching the Olympics, sleeping in a cabin etc.  I had the opportunity to speak one night of main session and really enjoyed that.  I hope our kids got something out of the weekend.  I had a great and exhausting time.

I jumped right back into life at noon when we arrived back the church yesterday (just in time for me to help clean up classrooms etc).  My great hubby went to JJ and got us sandwiches for lunch.  I ate as soon as I got home and then fell asleep for a 3 1/2 hour nap.  I was SO tired.  I woke up and went to our service @ 6 and then came home to get ready for bed again.

Today was a busy day at work.  I need to finish writing the preschool curriculum for Mission: Possible by Wednesday.  I'm not sure if it'll happen or not.  We've got a staff meeting/lunch tomorrow.  There's a pretty good chance that I'm going to stay and work instead of going to lunch so that I can get things done.  

I desperately need to work out tonight but already feel no desire to do so.  Maybe after the Bachelor!

Here's my calorie count for today.
Breakfast= 2 muffins- 220 cal.
Lunch= 1/2 an orange (35 cal), a turkey sloppy joe (287 cal), mashed potatoes (100 cal), sugar free raspberry jell-o cup (10 cal)- 432 cal. 
Snack= mini kit kat, 2 Starbursts- 80 cal.
Dinner= taco casserole and mandarin oranges and 2 choc. chip cookies- 355 cal.
TOTAL for the day: 1007 calories  

NOT BAD!

It's been awesome to hear from many of you of your weight loss success, getting fit success, and of you achieving your goals.  Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment